Asphalt Milling is one of the most common asphalt reconstruction processes. During this method the top layer of asphalt is scraped off the roadway and the pieces are recycled into new asphalt. Undoubtedly during the course of your driving experience, you have seen Asphalt Milling in progress, but you may not have been aware that is was happening. So, what makes it so popular?
Lower Cost: Asphalt Milling is one of the most cost-effective processes for reconstructing an asphalt surface as the cost per square foot is generally lower than other solutions. At a lower cost than most methods, Asphalt Milling saves money on the overall cost of the project.
Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt Milling is environmentally friendly in a few ways. The first, as mentioned previously, the pieces are recycled and then used again. Energy used during production is also reduced which in turn lowers the greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint that is released into the environment.
Asphalt Milling is a more viable solution as opposed to laying new asphalt on top of the troubled area. This method will leave you with a surface that is sure to give you the results you desire and will withstand environmental factors and time.
To learn more about the process of Asphalt Milling and how the solution will work for you, contact HMA Contracting Corp. today! Our team of experienced professionals will be happy to answer your questions and give you a FREE estimate!
Asphalt Milling Services with HMA Contracting Corp.
HMA Contracting - Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- The Importance of a Well-Planned Driveway
- Asphalt Milling Services with HMA Contracting Corp.
- Decorative Asphalt Stamping
- Golf Course Path Construction with HMA Contracting
- The Use of Warm-Mix Asphalt in Paving Projects
- Why Porous Asphalt is Often the Choice of Paving Contractors
- Top 5 Signs your Parking Lot Needs Maintenance
- Are Potholes Preventable? Trust Your Parking Lot Maintenance to a Skilled Asphalt Contractor
- Ground Water Issues Can Be a Major Problem Area in Asphalt Parking Lots
- Potholes Can Damage Vehicles and Your Business Reputation