What is the HMA difference?
Here at HMA, we continually encourage and instill our deepest, most sincere core value of RESPECT. Along with respect comes so many other essential principles that all HMA employees exemplify every day, with every client.
This is what RESPECT means to us:
- Responsive: We make it our mission to respond quickly to messages and to stay in contact with our clients before, during, and after each job. Communication is one of the best things we do at HMA, and it’s what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Empowering: We want you to succeed! We empower our clients and employees alike, taking ownership of each project and setting you up for success.
- Safety: The safety of our employees is our top priority. We take precautions and never cut corners so we can make sure our team stays safe on the job. All our employees are OSHA 10 certified, which means they’ve taken a special 10-hour course dedicated to worksite safety. Some have even gone above and beyond to attain OSHA 30 certification.
- Proactive: At HMA, a job is never just a job. Our team takes initiative when it comes to communication and job performance.
- Excellence: HMA has been in business since 1994. We have over 26 years of experience at what we do, and you can count on us to get the job done right.
- Caring: We care about all our clients and go the extra mile to treat them like family. We also give back to the community, whether that means delivering meals on Thanksgiving through the Caring Community Basket Brigade or helping children in need at the Double H Ranch.
- Trustworthy: You can count on us to keep our word. Our motto is “Building Pavements with Integrity,” and we provide honest, high-quality service to every one of our clients.
HMA Paving and Contracting is here for your next asphalt paving or construction project. To learn more about what HMA can do for you, visit our contact page or call (518) 664-1014 today. If you want to become part of the team, check out our Careers page.