HMA Paving & Contracting’s mission is simple: to collectively encourage and instill mutual respect across our organization. It’s our deepest and most sincere core value because it reflects the essential principles of all of our HMA employees. Every day, we do our best to embody RESPECT, an acronym made of our core values, no matter the project.
RESPECT is one of the primary reasons why we’ve created client relationships built to last. To this day, it continues to separate us from other paving and contracting services. Let us tell you more about HMA Paving & Contracting and how RESPECT continues to shape our work culture.
In this article, we’ll give you the opportunity to discover for yourself what the HMA difference is. Let’s get started!
HMA Paving & Contracting Work Culture
As a trusted community paving and contracting company, all HMA Paving & Contracting employees pride themselves on the work they do each day. With a can-do, positive attitude, we continue to tackle a variety of projects with the best service out there. With each custom project we complete, we get the job done right the first time.
Every day, HMA Paving & Contracting employees make clients their main priority, doing everything necessary to complete the task at hand. So, our clients don’t have to worry about it. That’s the HMA Paving & Contracting work culture: a group of compassionate leaders ready to do what’s necessary to complete the project. This is reflected in our excellent project management and customer service, which we and our clients often define as the HMA difference.
What does RESPECT mean to us?
RESPECT reflects all our core values bundled into one word. This acronym means so much to us as an organization, work culture, and most importantly, a team. Below, we’ll break down each letter, so you can grasp our key principles and values that are reflected in all the work we do. This is what RESPECT means to us:
- It’s our goal to keep our clients in the loop throughout the entire construction process. That’s why we stay in contact with our clients before, during, and after each job. Communication is key!
- As a caring organization, we do everything to empower our clients and employees. By finding ways to set you up for success, we help give our clients and employees the chance to aim higher.
- Our top priority is the safety of our employees. We never cut corners and always take the necessary precautions to ensure our team stays safe and healthy on the job.
- Our team doesn’t treat a project as just a job, but instead an opportunity for growth. From communication to job performance, our employees are proactive and take initiative to finish what they set out to complete.
- With over 27 years of experience, we have the skills and talented workforce to complete the toughest jobs. There’s a reason why we’ve been in business since 1994.
- We’re a community business that always treats our employees and clients as family. That’s why we always go the extra mile. This could be through our work or giving back to the community.
- Our word is everything. That’s why our motto is “Building Pavements with Integrity,” and we provide honest, high-quality service to every one of our clients.
Discover HMA’s Work Culture!
Whether you’re interested in becoming a client or a potential new HMA Paving & Contracting team member, know that you’re joining a group of highly respected individuals with excellent work culture. To learn more about how we can help you visit our contact page or call (518) 664-1014 today. If you want to become part of the team, check out our Careers page.